I am in the final stages of setting up my acymailing for front-end usage delegated to users of the site (for users with a paid premium subscription). During testing I am either missing some configuration I can't find or there are a couple of small missing features.
1) Regarding User ownership for Lists
- there is user-ownership to lists when users create a list on front-end (meaning it is only visible and for usage for that user) .. but ownership is NOT visible or editable on the list in back-end.
- I am missing the ability to assign user(s) ownership in back-end (multiple users would be great). I can NOT assign ownership from back-end. Only configure a Joomla user group.
Would you consider implementing visible and editable user(s) ownership for lists in back-end (in addition to Joomla user group permission)?
2) When users have access to a list in front-end, I am missing a global config option or list setting "ONLY ALLOW DISABLING OF OWN(ED) LISTS" (Right now everybody with access to a list (via Joomla user group) can disable a list in front-end
3) Is it possible to set a default mail template for lists created in front-end?
I think front-end usage should be as easy as possible, so if there is a default template set, a new front-end user/list/mail would be way quicker up and running with the barrier of having to create/configure a template first.
4) I can not seem to configure welcome and unsubscribe mails from front-end. Am I missing something or is this not possible?
It would be really nice with the ability to set a default template for welcome and unsubscribe mails for lists created in front-end. Is that something you would consider?
Thank you for a great extension with great features.