I use Joomla 3.10.4 and
- first Acamailing 7.7.2,
- then Acymailing 7.7.3
- During creating a new site I installed Acymailing Starter 7.7.2
- updated a configuration coming from Acymailing 5.10.x (worked well, besides not taking over statistics)
- configured mail - test mail worked well
- created a subscription form (Joomla module)
- configured and published it
- and tried to register to a newsletter by the form.
I got an "Ajax Request Failure" and neither a confimation mail as a new user, nor a mail, that a new user has registered. When looking under "Subscription Forms" in Acymailing the form is not visible. The registered new user is visible under subscribers.
I then updated to Acymailing 7.7.3.
Now the failure message "Ajax Request Failure" has disappeared, both mails arrived (confirfamion mail and "new recipient", the new recipient is visible under "Subscribers", but the subscription form isn't visible from within Acymailing at all.
Seems to work now, but is it intended this way? Shouldn't the form be visible from within Acymailing?